General terms and information
- Our standard postage rate covers Royal Mail 1st class Signed For. If you require an upgraded or faster postal service, please message Mary-Jane with your request, which may incur an additional charge.
- Please allow a minimum of 14 days for completion of your order. Mary-Jane’s will update you with the progress of your order and inform you if there are any delays in sourcing part of your order. Please inform us of any particular deadline you may have and we will endeavour to accommodate this wherever possible.
- Each piece is individual and may vary from the photos shown. Once work on your order has begun, fabric will have been cut and to your individual specifications, therefore any specific requirements must be agreed prior to this point.
- We will inform you of any significant differences in the base garment and the final design and provide details for your approval.
- Washing and care of your garment - please wash inside out to preserve the colours, wash at 30 degrees and use a medium to cool iron. Some of these fabrics are 30 years old, and with a little care, will last another 30.
- Customers are required to complete the registration form in case of any queries on your order. We do not share your details with anyone else and you can unregister your details on completion of your order. We may occasionally send you updates via email, which you can opt out of at any time.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Mary-Jane Huggins' website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Mary-Jane Huggins' website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Mary-Jane Huggins at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Mary-Jane Huggins' website are provided "as is". Mary-Jane Huggins makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Mary-Jane Huggins does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Mary-Jane Huggins or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Mary-Jane Huggins' Internet site, even if Mary-Jane Huggins or a Mary-Jane Huggins authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Mary-Jane Huggins' website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Mary-Jane Huggins does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Mary-Jane Huggins may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Mary-Jane Huggins does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Mary-Jane Huggins has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Mary-Jane Huggins of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Mary-Jane Huggins' website shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.